Friday, January 8, 2010

Winter Wonderland?

Georgia children are rejoicing this morning. This little dab of snow was enough to close literally hundreds of schools!
Bryan informed me that yesterday it was colder here in Atlanta than in Anchorage, Alaska! I'm beginning to wonder if we didn't bring these bizarre weather patterns with us... shortly after we arrived in June, Georgia experienced torrential rains, and now are having a record-cold winter!
I am feeling a little rough today, but will hopefully be feeling well enough to enjoy the few days off of work, soon. Bryan is off this weekend, so we are looking forward to enjoying some new blu-ray movies we received for Christmas, and hooking up the Wii.
Bryan sent me this picture from the night I was in the hospital. Something tells me that Susie didn't seem to miss me much! Her Dad does a great job of tucking her in to bed for the night!
I hope you're all having a great week and staying warm in your part of the world!

No comments: