Sunday, January 3, 2010

A very Beezley Christmas...

Christmas with my family was on December 29th. It was very special to have my Mom, step-dad, Dad, Brother, Sister-in-law, niece, and Aunt Betty all together!
We had Pizza Hut for dinner. Here are my Dad, Ella, and Hope enjoying some pizza.
You know that song, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"?
My SIL, Hope, and brother, Mike. Hope's Birthday is December 23rd. She opened her birthday gifts from Bryan and I earlier, and is wearing a scarf I made for her. And below is Aunt Betty proving to Ella that you are NEVER too old for "This little piggy...!" Little Bit (seen below) and Wendall, Mom and Bill's dogs, loved having Aunt Betty over. She lavished them with attention.
Was someone getting tired?
Or just avoiding Aunt Jenny's camera?
Me with Ella and Mike
Ella was so appreciative of everything, her parents are raising her to be a very gracious, thoughtful girl.
I made a hat, scarf, and mittens for Ella, her Dad, and her Mom. Ella modeled hers immediately, and the smile on her face was heartwarming!
Mike did a pretty good job modeling his scarf, too!
After opening gifts, we had a great time watching a Christmas presentation Ella made featuring her solo performance of "Little Drummer Boy." It was a rare treat to have so many members of my family together all at one time. The only thing that would have made it perfect was having Bryan there. Thank you, family, for the wonderful gift of memories!
Enjoy a couple of short videos!

No comments: