Monday, February 22, 2010

(Gasp!) A post without pictures!?

Being a single parent is rough!!
It's been a busy week, and I can't believe I haven't taken a single picture! My birthday was Friday... I worked, but was surprised with a nice cake from my coworkers. After work, Bryan took me to our favorite Thai Restaurant, Wild Ginger.
Bryan packed Friday night, and Saturday morning I drove him to the Marta station, where he then went to the airport to fly to Indianapolis for interviews on Monday! He got to spend some time with his parents and the boys (Simba 'Puppy', and Bailey) on Saturday, and then with Jeremy, Kristy, and I-Ry (Riley) on Sunday. He got a kick out of Riley saying, "Bry!" when she saw him at her front door!
Bryan interviewed all day today and had a nice dinner at St. Elmo's.
The girls, meanwhile, have been missing their Dad terribly, and Susie has decided to stop eating. Last night Kitty layed in front of the door, while Susie kept wanting to go out to check for him! They did OK Saturday night, and we actually all slept in on Sunday morning. I think they had decided last night that he had been gone long enough! We're all very excited to have him back home. I'm glad he was able to make a weekend of the trip, and get to spend some time with family.
That's about all for this week... more soon, with pictures!

No comments: