Sunday, March 27, 2011

Christmast Catch-up 2010 (Beezley-Moore)

Bryan and I were so happy to be back in Indiana near our families for Christmas 2010!
Despite being near, as health-care professionals, we're never guaranteed Christmas off. Bryan, being the "new guy", was on call over the week of Christmas. Me, being the "old new girl", worked the 24th, 25th, and 26th of December!
Nonetheless, I had three days to spend with the Beezleys and Moores up North, while unfortunately, Bryan was in Indianapolis taking call.
We all met at Mom and Bill's house for dinner and gift opening.
Mom made shrimp fettucine alfredo, which was a HUGE hit! I think my Dad went back for seconds and maybe thirds!
Hope and Mike before dinner...
Dad, probably wondering if he's going to like this shrimp fettucine... ha! Two beautiful young ladies look ready for gift opening!
The gracious host and hostess!
Hope, busy taking pictures, while Mike was in the center of the action.
A Captain America shirt!
I think I was too busy enjoying the evening... I seem to have not taken many pictures! Even if I was short on pictures, the night was certainly not short on love and enjoyment of the Christmas season and spending time with loved ones!

No comments: