Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Azaleas and back things...

I saw a doctor about my back today... we were hoping I could have another rhizotomy done before the wedding, honeymoon, etc. He did x-rays, examined me, and said, "Well, history likes to repeat itself. Since a rhizotomy worked well in the past, it's likely to work well now."
I thought, Great! Let's go! He then said, "But we don't do those. Not on the thoracic spine. So we'll do this..."
Hmmmm. He also had zero personality.
Did you watch the Master's? Coworkers told me that they either pack the Azaleas in ice, or put heat lamps on them to delay or hasten their blooming so that they are in full bloom for the tournament. For the rest of the world, the azaleas are just now starting to bloom, and they are beautiful! There are a few bushes in our apartment complex, so Susie and I took a walk today to take some pictures. Well, Susie had other things on her mind. I took the pictures.
I also saw some ducks... two males and a female. And a giant crow, who flew away before I could take his picture.
A very special little girl turned 2 yesterday... Happy Birthday, I-Ry! We love you!

No comments: